Pregnancy Pain, Pressure And Marks Are Things of The Past With The Maternity Belt!
If you suffer from back ache then this medical grade Pregnancy Support Maternity Belt will be a blessing. The wide, shaped two-part support belt helps to relieve tension on the lower back and support the abdomen during pregnancy and also after the birth.
Why Do Doctors Recommend Wearing a Maternity Belt?
1. BACK PAIN | What happens next?-First, you find that walking for long periods of time causes discomfort in your lower back. Then, going to the store is torture. Finally, by the ninth month of your pregnancy, the only thing you want to do is lie down. Additionally, the excess pregnancy-related weight in your belly can lead to unfortunate consequences such as pinching and inflammation of the sciatic nerve, the development of an intervertebral hernia, or intercostal neuralgia.
2. STRETCH MARKS | After giving birth - During pregnancy, the skin does not have time to adequately stretch to accommodate the rapidly growing baby in the mother's belly. A lack of collagen leads to the formation of stretch marks: The dermal tissue is torn and pink stripes (which later turn white) form at the rupture site. Only plastic surgery can remove such scars. Therefore, it's easier to prevent stretch marks than to deal with them after they appear.
3. The baby is facing the wrong way - Your baby moves a lot in the womb. Even before childbirth, the baby may suddenly roll over, creating a foot, breech, or even lateral presentation. In that case, natural birth will become impossible. That's why is important to hold the baby in the right position.
4. PROBLEMATIC Postpartum recovery - Most new mothers, regardless of their delivery method, will experience bruising, swelling, tearing, episiotomy stitches, and sore muscles. To maintain and improve the general condition of the body, it is important that you choose the right postpartum belt. Wearing a belly belt postpartum can be beneficial, as it provides additional support to the abdomen and lower back, thereby decreasing discomfort.
Choose The Right Size For You:
70 - 80 cm
27.6 - 31.5"
81 - 90 cm
31.8 - 35.4"
91 - 100 cm
35.8 - 39.4"
101 - 110 cm
How To Measure?
1. Measure the circumference of your lover back and abdomen (slightly above the public area)
2. Choose your size from the chart above depending on the diameter of your abdomen.
3. Choose the color of the pregnancy support belt you wish to purchase.
LOVED BY MORE THAN 10,000 EXPECTING MOMS!
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee. We provide a tracking number with every order and our shopping cart is SSL secured.
ENJOY A SAFE PREGNANCY FULL OF JOY AND COMFORT! GET YOURS TODAY!